Form 801 - Ceremonial Role Events and Ticket/Pass Distributions
This form is for use by all state and local government agencies to disclose payments made to the agency
when the payments provide a personal benefit to an official of the agency. Examples may include travel,
meals, or other benefits. Under certain circumstances, these payments will not result in a gift to the official,
but will be considered a gift to the agency. The payments must be used for official agency business and must
meet other requirements that are set out in FPPC Regulations 18944.2, which is available on the FPPC website.
Form 802 - Gift to Agency Report
This form is for use by all state and local government agencies. The form identifies persons who receive admission
tickets and passes and describes the public purpose for the distribution, according to the agency's ticket policy.
Admission to events for individuals who perform ceremonial roles are also reported on this form. Ticket policies
are not required for individuals performing ceremonial roles. This form was prepared by the Fair Political Practices
Commission (FPPC) and is available on the FPPC website.
Form 806 - Agency Report of Public Official Appointments
This form is used to report additional compensation that officials receive when appointing themselves to positions
on committees, boards, or commissions of a public agency, special district, and joint powers agency or authority.
For example, a city councilmember may be appointed to serve as the city's representative on a joint powers insurance
authority or a metropolitan planning organization or mayor (Regulations 18705.5, emended 03.2012). This form was
prepared by the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) and is available on the FPPC website.
Statement of Economic Interest - Form 700
In accordance with Government Code Section 87505, the following is a list of names and titles of each of the elected
officers identified in section 87200:
- JPC Chairperson, Mayor Pro-Tem, City of Moreno Valley
- JPC Vice Chairperson, Councilmember, City of Perris
- JPC Member, Mayor, City of Perris
- JPC Member, Councilmember of City of Riverside
- JPC Member, Supervisor, City of Riverside
- JPC Alternate Member, March Air Reserve Base Joint Powersncil
- JPC Member, Councilmember, City of Perris
- JPC Member, Supervisor, County of Riverside
- JPC Alternate Member, County of Riverside
- JPC Member, Councilmember, City of Moreno Valley
- JPC Alternate Member, Councilmember, City of Riverside
Dr. Danielle Kelly
- Executive Director, March JPA